The system of money transfers BLIZKO
The system of money transfers BLIZKO is operated by OJSC CB "Svyaz-Bank", the main shareholder of which is the state corporation “Vnesheconombank”. Due to cooperation with leading banks, the system has an extensive network of service points in Russia and abroad.
Money transfers BLIZKO are addressless, i.e. one can get them at any location of the system within the country of destination.
HOW TO SEND A MONEY TRANSFER
To send a money transfer, one will need a proof of identity, money, and info about the recipient, and destination of the transfer. After registration, the operator will report the 8-digit money transfer control number that should be sent to the receiver.
Declared transfer time - 1 min.
Additionally, it’s possible to notify the recipient about the transfer by e-mail.
HOW TO GET MONEY
To receive a money transfer it is required to present a proof of identity, and to communicate to operator the transfer control number, name of sender, the amount and currency of the transfer.
RESTRICTIONS ON MONEY TRANSFERS
• transfers in Russia are made in rubles;
• within one business day, residents can send abroad an amount of not more than $5 000 or its equivalent;
• Maximum amount of a cash transfer is $15,000 or the equivalent;
• Total amount of remittances, sent by a non-resident, may not exceed $30 000 (or the equivalent at the exchange rate of the Central Bank of the Russian Federation) during an operating day;
• One person may submit no more than 2 transfers during an operational day.